1.To ensure safety, check whether the container side loader trailer is working normally and in accordance with the requirements of goods to be lifted before the operation. Make sure that the sidelifter is not overloaded. Refer to the container side loader trailer working range to make sure that the unbalance loading of front and rear does not exceed 10% of that at the corresponding working range and keep the container a proper distance of 300mm~500mm from chassis if it is possible.
2.Two hydraulic arms, mounted on an attached vehicle, on the trailer of a truck, on a standard 2 or 3 axle truck, or on a railroad car, which allows access to the load, make it possible to load or unload standard containers from a maximum weight. The process is executed by means of a radio control system located in the truck.
3.When the load just leaves the ground, please ensure there is no obstacle in the load traveling direction. Do not make the container center beyond the stabilizer's limits, otherwise, it may result in overturn accident. Be sure to keep all wheels in contact with the ground when extending stabilizers. During operation, do not retract stabilizers.
Container Side Loader for Sale | What is Container Side Loader for a Container?
4.The working range of front lift equipment and rear lift equipment should be mostly the same. When a difference occurs, stop one lift equipment and operate another lift equipment, adjust them to enable the front lift equipment is the same work range as the rear lift equipment, then operate them at the same time again.
5.During lifting, make sure the lifter acts smoothly and steady, if the container swing being lifted because of an abrupt operation, stop the operation container side loader trailer at once, restart the operation after quieting down.
6.When performing inspection and maintenance work, be sure to avoid a collision, and do no-knock the parts fiercely to prevent them from distortion, and keep these parts from dust when working on them, in addition, add and inject grease to prolong 20ft container side loader trailer life.
7.All the moving parts of the machine are driven by hydraulic, when you find abnormal sound during operation, stop operation at once, restart operation after get rid of faults.
20/40Ft Container Side Loader Trailer for Sale Price
1. Lifting crane. The hydraulic 37 ton container side loader trailer and removes the container (from the ground, loading station, another car, railway wagon, or from the top of another container placed on the ground or other location) or out of the chassis. These cranes are placed on top of the container side loader trailer chassis, and they are usually able to travel along the chassis moved by hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic motors to load varying container lengths.
2. Power supply. Generally, cranes are powered by diesel engines or gasoline engines mounted on trailers, and cranes are sometimes powered by the power take-offs of trucks or tractors.
3. The tractor/cab of the towing trailer is powered by the power output shaft (PTO) in some cases. The tractor/cab always provides compressed air for the wheel brakes of the container side loader trailer. Under normal circumstances, if the power forklift is not connected to the tractor, it cannot be operated, because even if the power pack is under the power forklift, the tractor will provide compressed air for the trailer brake and provide extra stability for the lifting operation.
Customers Feedback of 37 Ton Container Side Loader
4. The chassis can bear the weight of the container and support the crane during loading. A remote control, a device with joysticks and buttons, is usually connected by multiple pairs of wires or radio signals, allowing operators to walk around the container and observe the device from different angles during operation. The container side loader trailer is designed to lift up to 45 tons, despite the existence of smaller machines.
5. Stabilize the legs. They are equipped with hydraulic feet that can lift loads up to 45 tons container side loader. They can be adjusted to help operate on uneven ground and promote greater safety margins and load restrictions when stacking containers.
6. Chain, during the hoisting process, the chain is fixed from the top of the crane to the corner casting at the bottom of the container. There is a special linking device that when placed between two 20-foot containers, the user can lock the two 20-foot containers together so that container handlers can lift them as if they were 40-foot containers.
Package of 40/45 Ton Contaienr Side Loader Trailer
1. The remote control device of the 37t container side loader is equipped with an emergency stop switch. When an emergency occurs, people can quickly press this button to achieve protection measures.
2. When the boom is folded and retracted, it should be stable, accurate, without crawling, chattering, impact and abnormal increase in driving power. The lifting cylinder of the boom is equipped with a balanced valve to ensure that the load stops reliably in the air. The alarm devices of various safety protection boxes of the 40 foot container side loader should be accurate, sensitive and reliable.
3. The outrigger cylinder should be equipped with a two-way hydraulic lock to ensure safe operation and driving.
When the pipeline suddenly bursts, the balance valve acts as a hydraulic lock to keep the heavy objects stationary. When the crane drops heavy objects, it can control the falling speed of the heavy objects to avoid Overspeed.
All operating handles and buttons should be light and flexible, work reliably, and be reasonably arranged, and be easy to operate. It should avoid the interference of various manipulating actions or easily cause misoperation.
Details of Container Side Loader Trailer for Sale
You can learn about different types of sidelifter trailers,including 20ft self loader truck, 20ft sidelifter and 40ft container side loader trailer, as well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.