1. Truck Trailer King pin
The 90 # traction pin represents the diameter of the traction pin is 90mm, and the material is mainly chromium alloy. The container side loading and the tractor are all connected by it. It is connected to the traction seat of the main vehicle and also bears all the traction. It is an important component.
At present, the traction pins on the market are mainly divided into 4 types, assembly 50, assembly 90, welding 50, welding 90, users should choose according to different models and actual use.
2.Brake air chambers
Brake air chambers are round metal containers, located at each wheel, where compressed air is converted into mechanical force to apply the brakes and stop the vehicle.
Brake valve is used to control the braking of trucks or container side loading. It is suitable for trailers with dual-line brake systems, and parking or emergency brakes are air-braking brakes. It has the function of automatically causing the trailer brake when the control pipe connection of the trailer brake system is broken or leaking.
3. Lading Gear
Container sideloading support device, commonly known as an outrigger. Using the principle of "standing timber jacking", it is located at the front end of the semi-trailer frame for use after the semi-trailer is separated from the tractor. The main components of the outrigger are two-speed gearbox, support sleeve, support rod, drive screw and the support plate. The structure is very simple and the function is very important.
An important part of a semi-trailer, "wheels" and "tires" are two completely different parts. The so-called "tire" is the rubber part of the "wheel" of the car. It is soft. Therefore, the drum-shaped part of the tire whose inner profile supports the tire and the center is mounted on the axle is called the wheel hub.
Steel plate suspension is our common leaf spring, the full name is series-connected leaf spring balance suspension. It is mainly composed of leaf springs, suspension bearings (commonly known as lifting lugs), connecting rods, U-shaped bolts and other parts. The longitudinal force of the car's body falls directly on an axle. The biggest advantage of this suspension is that it is cheap, reliable and easy to maintain.
The most obvious feature of air suspension is its airbag-type air spring. The air spring itself is relatively light in weight, the friction of the air medium in the airbag is small, there is almost no noise during operation, and its life is 2-3 times that of leaf springs. However, when an air spring is used, a rod system that can transmit various forces and moments other than the vertical force must be provided, so the suspension structure is complicated; in addition, the air spring has strict requirements for sealing, and its cost is also high.
Why does 37 ton container side loading paint peeling off in a short period of time? The main reason is that the painting process of the vehicle itself is not perfect.
1. Traditional spray paint: The advantages of traditional spray paint are simple to process and low cost, but the disadvantages are also obvious. The paint surface is not strong and easy to fall off. The construction thickness is also difficult to reach the standard thickness. Spraying is prone to dead corners and painted surfaces.
Flow marks appear and are unsightly. For paint spraying, sandblasting must be done before construction, especially for electric welding parts. The paint surface directly covers the welding slag and dust parts, which can easily cause the paint to fall off. In the choice of paint, one needs to use polyester paint or fluorocarbon paint. Ordinary paint simply cannot meet the corrosion resistance standards required for outdoor operations.
2. Electrophoretic primer + spray paint: This process makes up for the shortcomings of the insufficient thickness of colored electrophoretic paint film, but it also faces the problems faced by traditional spray paint on top paint. The most prominent of which is that the top paint spray is prone to dead corners, The paint thickness is uneven and it is difficult to control a reasonable thickness.
3. Electrophoresis primer + powder spraying: This process is based on electrophoresis, through corona discharge, uniformly adhere the topcoat powder on the body of the 20/40ft container side loading trailer, and then melt it at high temperature to form the topcoat. Its advantages just make up for the shortcomings of spray paint.
It can form a standard 60~120μm topcoat thickness in a balanced manner. There will be no dead corners when spraying. The paint surface has no flow marks, and the adhesion is much stronger than spray paint. In terms of corrosion resistance, the powder spray paint has no change in salt spray resistance for 1000 hours and no change in dampness and heat resistance for 500 hours. There should be no bubbles and rust in the saltwater spray. 5% saltwater at 35 degrees Celsius and no change in 400 hours of continuous spraying. At present, it seems that only TITAN is the only trailer manufacturer using this process.
1. Container side loading trailer traction height, traction pin size, front turning radius, clearance radius, etc. must be matched with the tractor, and inspections should be carried out before connecting;
2. Carefully check whether there is sand, dust or other foreign matter on the working surface of the tractor saddle and the traction pin of the semi-trailer, and whether there is enough lubricating grease;
3. The connection between the tractor saddle and the traction pin: Adjust the supporting legs to make the side loading container trailer for sale traction slide plate and the height of the traction saddle compatible. Generally, the semi-trailer traction slide plate is 10-30mm lower than the upper plane center of the tractor traction saddle. Otherwise, it may not only fail to connect but also damage.
Traction seat, traction pin and related parts. Operate the locking mechanism of the traction seat to open the locking block and become a free state. When the tractor is reversed, try to keep the centerline of the tractor and container side loading consistent. Check whether the locking block of the tractor seat locks the traction pin and whether the lock is secure. Move forward the tractor slightly to check whether the connection is good.
4. Gas connection. Connect the two air pipe joints on the tractor to the two air pipe joints on the 40 foot container side loading. At this time, the air supply pipeline of the tractor is connected with the air supply pipeline of 20ft container side loading, and the control pipeline of the tractor is connected with the control pipeline of the side lifter.
After the air connections are connected to each other, unscrew the side loader trailer air connection disconnect switch on the tractor to make it in a ventilated state, otherwise the semi-trailer brake system cannot be supplied with air, and the brake system cannot work. Start the engine, observe the barometer in the cab, and increase the pressure in the air tank of the tractor and semi-trailer to the specified pressure. Check whether there is air leakage in the air circuit, and check whether the brake system is working normally;
5. Circuit connection. Insert the cable connection plug of the tractor into the cable connection socket at the front end of the van semi-trailer. Check whether the electrodes are well connected, confirm whether the lights are working normally, and replace the electrode wiring if necessary.